I just wanted to gather the top articles on my flooring site for the month of December 2016.
I was able to blog a lot more this month, and I'm hoping to be able to generate at least 1 high quality article each week (rather than each month) going forward. So here goes:
The Flooring Girl
- 2017 Hardwood Floor Trends - This is my latest epic post. Last year's article was my #1 performer and I'm hoping this year that I can surpass those results. So far, it already has 245 social shares and I'm hoping that will continue to grow.
- Coretec Plus Review - It Looks like hardwood, but it's waterproof - This is an awesome new product. It's perfect for basements, kitchens, bathrooms and other areas that are prone to water or moisture. Check out my full review of the product.
- Area rugs for kids - The top 10 most popular area rugs for kids - These are some great area rugs for kids, and they are so reasonably priced.
- Which are the best brands of polyurethane for hardwood floors - If you're getting your floors sanded and refinished, you'll want to see the best brands of poly so that your floors last longer.
- Where to buy stair rods for carpet runners These bars are not easy to find. But in this article, it shows you where you can buy them online, as well as the different color and style options.
- How to remove paint from carpet - Yes, accidents happen. Here are some solutions to fix these accidents.